Thursday, August 16, 2012

Greetings!!

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm SkyFire815, and I'm the tech guru looking out for you! I decided to create this blog to post helpful tips, tutorials, and reviews that address tools, tech news, and new technology. I also plan to provide a space that readers can seek technical help and advice, as well as leave suggestions on things they would like covered.

Later today, I'm going to post my latest experience replacing a Laptop LCD Display that has been cracked, right now the screen looks like it is frowning, LOL!! :-)

I have several videos that I'm working on, to post in the upcoming weeks. This weekend, I'm going to post a tutorial video on how to confidently and securely wipe (aka. Blank or Zero) a hard drive, with a very easy tool. A few weeks later, I plan to link one of the more in-depth videos which is a hands-on look at Windows 8 metro interface with IE10, and Office 365. I have a lot of plans for the blog, and I hope that people find it helpful and informative, until then Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've heard my opinion, let's hear yours, I'm listening. :-)