Monday, August 27, 2012

Still trudging along

Hey everyone,

      Blessings to all this week, I'm currently still been working on more video tutorials to give people some visuals to follow along with. I'm trying to decide if it is better to capture multiple tutorials at the same time or start and finish one tutorial. Either way, progress is still being made. I updated this weeks Tips, and hope that they are put to great use, I know they've helped me abundantly. This week, I plan to start adding some information to the forums about applications I use, technologies I plan to cover, etc. I hope to get some feedback on things needing to be covered and if there are other products that people find useful that I haven't listed. Well, I guess that's it for now.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've heard my opinion, let's hear yours, I'm listening. :-)